The last fourteen months have just passed me by, truly passed me by. Along the way, I have found a few great bloggers and have been thrust into an amazingly creative community. Part of that community is Nicole with Cooking of a Lifetime, she is pretty awesome and nominated me for the Liebster award. The Liebster award only exists on the internet and is meant for bloggers to nominate other bloggers to expand the community and discover others. Thanks Nicole for the nomination, check out her blog for easy and tasty recipes.
Part of the process is to answer questions set forth by the nominating blogger so here we go:
- What is the most extreme thing you’ve ever done?
- Went skydiving off the North Shore in Hawaii the day after running the Honolulu marathon, it was amazing
- If you could travel any place in the world, where would it be and why?
- I have been to some pretty awesome places in the world but I would have to say I do not want to leave this world without seeing the Great Wall of China
- Would you rather scuba dive or sky dive?
- Sky dive!
- If you could meet any fictional character, who would it be and why?
- Dorothy, from the Wizard of Oz, no idea, just my favorite movie
- What is your favorite dish?
- I love french toast and all of the variations of it, can’t get enough
- Pizza or pasta?
- Pasta all the way
- Dark, milk or white chocolate?
- Milk (though dark with wine I will never say no to)
- Where is your favorite place to relax?
- On a park bench by the river, soothing
- What is your favorite music album / song and why?
- My current favorite song right now is Lauv, I Like Me Better, it just makes me feel good when I hear it.
- What is your favorite sport?
- My favorite sport has to be baseball. I love to watch the game and enjoy the strategy on both sides and who does not love to be outdoors in the summer, so much fun!
Now I would like to nominate the following blogs as they are pretty awesome as well:
Here is what we would all love to hear about from them:
- Given the choice of anyone in the world whom would you want as a dinner guest and why?
- For what in your life do you feel most grateful?
- If travel was something everyone did as a rite of passage growing up where would you recommend they go and why? (one country only)
- Give a tip for other bloggers or potential blog starters:
- Would you ever travel the world in a camper van?
- Give a travel tip for travellers:
- What do you think of selfie sticks?
To read more about the Liebster award, please visit- this link for all you need to know.