The best part of my blogging journey has been the ability to share my thoughts, have a creative outlet, and be a part of an incredibly supportive community. I happened to be nominated for this award, for newer bloggers, as a way to discover new blogs and provide support to newbies. This time around I was nominated by a blog I love, by Krista, with one of the best travel blogs I have ever seen. When you have a moment you should check it out and follow her travels at Chasing Krista. Her blog is wanderlust at its finest and I am sure you will enjoy.
While I have already been nominated, I thought it would be fun to create a thank you post answering her questions, so here they are.
- How has traveling changed your life?
- Traveling has opened my eyes and my mind to all of the amazing people and site in the world. I believe it has made me more open minded and accepting of differences and change.
- Out of all the countries you’ve visited, which one was your favorite? Why?
- At this point, Peru, I think it was not just the people and the scenery but the company I kept.
- If you could live in any decade, which would it be and why?
- 1920’s, love the style!
- Who inspires you to travel?
- I inspire myself to travel, I love it, also my parents always traveled and encourage me to explore the world.
- What are the top three items on your bucket list?
- Great Wall of China
- Working for myself
- Around the world trip, not fully planned
- Would you rather explore the deep ocean or outer space?
- Deep ocean
- What’s your favorite dinosaur?
- T-Rex, they just seem cool, not sure I know others without a google search
- How did you start blogging and what motivated you to keep going?
- I started as a creative outlet and a push from my other half, keeping it going is tough sometimes because it has taken on a life of its own. It is harder than I thought and sometimes I cannot always find the time.
- Have you ever visited a place that left you speechless? Where? Why?
- A Cathedral in Prague, cannot remember the name, I could not find the words to express what I saw and how I felt.
- What are your biggest challenges you face with blogging?
- Finding the time!
Enjoy! I would love to hear some of your answers in the comments below to the questions!